Metro Self Storage Opens New Addison Storage Facility!
March 19, 2018 | Business Storage
Would you like to keep your valued possessions at a modern storage facility in Addison, Illinois?
If you travel along the I-355 and I-290 Interchange, you’ve undoubtedly noticed, there’s a brand new storage facility in Addison. Illinois-based Metro Self Storage is pleased to announce our state-of-the-art Addison storage facility is now open for business!
Built to industry-leading standards, this modern and sophisticated storage center will serve residents and businesses in Addison and several neighboring communities.
Whether you are moving to this welcoming Chicago Suburb to give your family a change of scenery or, you already live here be sure to stop by and say hello. There are times in life when renting a self storage unit comes in handy. Storage is a safe space to store your belongings when in between homes. For some, it all comes down to too many things. When space is at a premium in homes or businesses, millions of people across the country opt for self storage units.
Bringing Storage Solutions to People Just Like You for More Than 45 Years
Bringing storage solutions to residences and businesses since 1973, Metro Self Storage designs and builds storage facilities to meet the needs of the communities it serves. Whether you are moving to Addison, staging your home for sale, or downsizing, we can simplify your storage experience.
The Village of Addison is a small town with big heart and full of warm, welcoming people. Metro Self Storage is proud to offer a new Addison storage facility for residents and businesses alike. We look forward to meeting you and getting acquainted. Additionally, there are several nearby towns whose residents and business can benefit from a new, climate-controlled storage center:
- Glendale Heights, IL
- Wood Dale, IL
- Medinah, IL
- Bloomingdale, IL
Whether you are looking to store an entire household, or business documents and inventory, you can count on Metro to help find the right-sized storage unit to fit your needs. Our new Addison storage facility will feature a modern, welcoming office fully stocked with moving boxes and packing supplies for our customer’s added convenience. The enclosed climate-controlled building will also feature spacious interior loading bays and freight-style elevators with access to all floors.
Our New Addison Storage Facility Features a Huge Selection of 100% Climate Controlled Storage Units
Our new storage facility is fully enclosed and every unit is a climate-controlled unit. It turns out, Chicago is classified as one of the most humid big cities in the U.S. (second to Atlanta, GA), climate-controlled storage units are a preferred storage solution.
Hot, humid weather can have a damaging effect on a wide variety of business, household, and personal belongings. Temperature-sensitive items include wood furniture, electronics, appliances, books, business documents, and musical instruments.
Wherever Your Day Takes You, Metro is on Your Way
Metro Self Storage has a stellar industry reputation for providing professionally trained full-time Property Managers and leading-edge security features. Moreover, Metro is near major retailers, schools, and recreation as well as golf and country clubs near Addison, Illinois.
- Groceries: Sam’s Club, Walmart Supercenter, Kraft Foods, and Aldi
- Entertainment: Marcus Theaters, Itasca Historical Depot, Bloomingdale Park District Museum, Roselle History Museum, Elk Grove Theater, and Addison Historical Museum
- Food: Dave & Busters, IHOP, QB Pizzeria, Rio’s Addison, Starbucks, Panera Bread, and Farmwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Schools: Addison Trail High School, Raymond Benson Primary School, Stone Elementary School, Wesley Elementary School, Northwest Academy, Dujardin Elementary School, Medinah Primary School, and Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Recreation: Salt Creek Greenway Trail, Bloomingdale Golf and Country Club, Edgewood Golf Club, Medinah Country Club, Itasca Country Club, Springbrook Nature Center, Foxdale Park, Songbird Forest Preserve, Centennial Park, and Maple Meadows Golf Club
- Travel: 20-minutes West of Chicago O’Hare International Airport