Reserve Now! Web Only Storage Specials!
Storage Unit Costs & Sizes
Life takes organization, and Metro Self Storage in Largo is here to help you make that happen. We offer a wide selection of standard and climate-controlled storage units with month-to-month leasing and storage rates that are sure to please.
Store your personal watercraft and other summer toys and gear during the rainy season in a 5X5 unit. If you are downsizing or moving to Largo, a 10X20 will store a large household with up to five bedrooms. With plenty of sizes choose from, we can help you find the right storage unit size to match your needs perfectly.
Conveniently located on Belcher Road, between Bryan Dairy Road and Park Boulevard, you will find that it is easy to drop by, grab what you need and be back on your way. Our extended hours offer you the convenience to access your belongings without having to cut your other engagements short.
SECURE & FLEXIBLE BUSINESS STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Business customers who are looking to store extra inventory appreciate our spacious units that can serve as mini-warehouses without a long-term lease agreement associated with warehouse space. With convenient drive-up units, 24-hour access, and online account management, we offer Bardmoor and Bayou Club businesses affordable and flexible business storage solutions. The types of local businesses we serve:
- Architectural and building firms
- Professional offices and law firms
- Medical offices and pharmaceutical representatives
- Restaurant supplies and equipment
- Landscaping and construction contractors
USEFUL STORAGE TIPS WHEN MOVING TO LARGO, FL
The Greater Largo and Clearwater Area is a very desirable destination for tourists, retirees, and families. While there is a wide range of lifestyle options to choose from—bustling cities to quiet streets of suburbia—the beautiful Pinellas County coastline and relaxing beaches are surely a top attraction.
If you are planning a move in the Bardmoor and Bayou Club neighborhood near Largo, consider our professional and experienced staff your storage experts.
- Need to access your stored items? Selecting a larger unit to create a central aisle might be the best idea.
- Packing for the long amount of time? Stacking high will allow you to take advantage of a smaller unit.
- Are you storing electronics, wood furniture, or valuable paintings? Consider a climate-controlled storage unit in Largo.
We look forward to meeting you and helping with your residential, recreational, and business storage needs.