Directions to Metro Self Storage
Located between Ulmerton Road and East Bay Drive, next to Haynor's Garden Design, Metro Self Storage is easy-to-reach on Starkey Road in Largo. Extended and secure electronic gate access hours (seven days a week) and a storage office open on Sundays are great reasons to store with us. Our friendly service, competitive storage rates, and vehicle storage are just a few more. We serve residents and businesses in Pinellas County including Largo, Seminole, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Belleair, and Tampa.
Please follow these easy driving directions to our self storage facility in Largo.
From the North:
- Take Keene Road through the intersection of East Day Drive (this is where Keene Road turns into Starkey Road).
- Drive approximately 1 mile to arrive at Metro Self Storage on the left.
Note: Coming from the north, you must make a U-turn to get into parking lot.
From the South:
- Take Starkey Road north past Ulmerton Road.
- After this light, arrive at Metro Self Storage on the right hand side of the road, just past the bus stop.
From the East:
- Take Ulmerton Road west (toward the beach), past Belcher Road.
- Drive through next light.
- After that light, get in the far right lane.
- Turn right on Starkey Road and drive ¼ mile to arrive at Metro Self Storage on the left, just past the bus stop.
From the West:
- Take Ulmerton Road east (towards Tampa).
- Pass through Intersection of Seminole/Missouri (there will be a big mall to your right.)
- Continue east over the railroad tracks.
- The next light is Starkey Road.