Free 7-Day Storage Hold. Reserve Now!
Storage Unit Costs & Sizes
Metro Self Storage in Largo is conveniently located on 66th Street and offers a variety of storage rentals at affordable rates. Our unique single-level self storage center houses climate-controlled units in an enclosed building for your added comfort and convenience.
Store extra items like holiday decorations, seasonal items, office filing cabinets, or stacks of boxes in our 5X5 storage units. If you need to move out of your apartment, a 10X10 storage unit will hold items from most small residences.
Located only a few miles from US-19 in Pinellas Park, you will find it easy to drop by, grab what you need, and be back on your way. Don't miss our RV and boat storage options—park your boat in between weekends or keep your RV out of the driveway with Metro Self Storage in Largo.
AFFORDABLE & FLEXIBLE BUSINESS STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Our climate-controlled storage facility features a broad range of business storage unit sizes, drive-up access, outside parking for commercial vehicles and, most importantly, state-of-the-art security and friendly, caring storage experts here to serve you.
With over 40 years of self storage experience, you can count on Metro Self Storage to provide your business with a flexible storage solution. Largo businesses can store the following types of items and more at our storage center located on 66th Street.
- Storing extra office equipment? Place computers in a box and with packing peanuts or some other type of foam insulation.
- Running out of filing cabinet space? Pack archival documents, photos, or other paperwork in boxes that are roughly the same size so they can be easily stacked in the storage unit, or use one of our dollies to load a file cabinet straight into your unit.
If you are looking for vehicle storage near St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport, look no further. With our easy-to-use online reservation system, you can reserve a parking space for your RV, boat, or car today.
BENEFITS OF CLIMATE-CONTROLLED STORAGE
If you are moving to Largo and need storage, consider a climate-controlled storage unit. Whether you are thinking about business storage, personal storage, or both, opting for a climate-controlled unit will protect your items from heat and humidity. Our experienced on-site Property Manager can help you decide if a climate-controlled unit is the right solution for your belongings. Here is a list to help you get started:
- Business items—inventory, indispensable records, and tax documents.
- Collectibles—antiques, artwork, family photo albums, and vintage clothing.
- Electronics—audio equipment, cameras, computers, and external hard drives.
- Personal items—books, CDs, seasonal clothing, video games.
Call us today, and one of our climate control storage experts will be happy to help you.