Directions to Metro Self Storage
Located in Central Tampa on Gunn Highway, between Linebaugh Avenue and Mullis City Way, Metro Self Storage is just the place for mini storage. You'll find us on the south side of Gunn Highway, between the Marathon Gas Station and the Carrollwood Collision Center. Because we are a few minutes west of the Dale Mabry Highway, highway access is quick and easy. Our convenient location and 24-hour access make us a great choice for personal and business storage. We proudly serve several northwestern Hillsborough County neighborhoods including Central Tampa, Carrollwood, Citrus Park, Temple Terrace, Town & Country, and beyond.
Please follow these easy driving directions to our self storage facility in Tampa.
From the North and South:
- From Dale Mabry Highway, exit at Busch Boulevard/Gunn Highway Exit, and drive west on Gunn Highway.
- Pass one light, Linebaugh Avenue, and travel to Metro Self Storage on the left, between Carrollwood Collision Center and Marathon Gas Station.
From the East:
- Travelling on Busch Boulevard, go past Dale Mabry Highway and the name of the street changes to Gunn Highway.
- Travel past one light, Linebaugh Avenue and drive to Metro Self Storage on the left between Carrollwood Collision Center and Marathon Gas Station.
Note: If you reach Mullis City Way, you have gone too far.
From the West:
- Travelling east on Gunn Highway, go past the streetlight at Mullis City Way.
- Continue to Metro Self Storage on the right between Marathon Gas Station and Carrollwood Collision Center.
Note: If you reach Linebaugh Avenue, you have gone too far.