Free 7-Day Storage Hold. Reserve Now!
Storage Unit Costs & Sizes
Our 5X10 units are the perfect place for sports and outdoor enthusiasts to keep their seasonal gear safe until it's time to take it out to play. If your car would like to take back the garage, our 10X10 and 10X20 units will make decluttering a breeze. Coming in at a cavernous 30X30, our large Lithia Springs commercial units do double duty as mini warehouses for business inventory, tools, and equipment.
Of our many terrific features, a customer favorite is definitely our extra-wide driveways. No matter how you bring your belongings to our facility our spacious drives make it easy to navigate the property. Customers who choose climate-controlled storage tell us that our generously wide hallways and ample lighting make loading and unloading just as easy as a drive-up units.
Choosing a size is easy when you work with our friendly storage pros. By asking a few key questions we can assure your satisfaction. Keep these questions in mind: How many rooms you will be storing and for how long? Will you be storing appliances or large pieces of furniture? By understanding your needs, we can narrow your choices to just a few units. Our Lithia Springs storage facility is conveniently located on Bankhead Highway ensuring you will be able to visit with ease.
FLEXIBLE AND SECURE BUSINESS STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Metro Self Storage provides business storage units that can help local companies in a number of ways. From freeing up valuable office space to storing extra inventory, our commercial storage units are like having an extra office or warehouse just around the corner.
- Inventory storage for all types of businesses
- Equipment and tool storage for contractors
- Climate-controlled units for pharmaceutical sales representatives
- Business records storage for all industries
Store with Metro Self Storage in Lithia Springs and free up a little space to be more productive. Take advantage of our online promotional storage rates and reserve your commercial storage unit today.
USEFUL STORAGE TIPS WHEN MOVING TO LITHIA SPRINGS
While the Atlanta Metro area is a popular destination for tourists, people are moving here to enjoy the quality of life Peach City offers. Lithia Springs is only 17 miles west of Atlanta and is surely a top attraction in Douglas County—people move to Lithia Springs to enjoy the quiet streets of suburbia and the beautiful Sweetwater Creek State Park. If you are moving to Lithia Springs, consider the professionally trained and super-friendly staff at Metro Self Storage part of your transition team.
- Need to access your stored items? Selecting a larger unit to create a central aisle might be the best idea.
- How do you get the most space out of a storage unit? We can offer several tips, but stacking boxes high will allow you to take advantage of a smaller unit.
- Are you storing electronics, wood furniture, or valuable paintings? Talk to our storage pros about renting a climate-controlled storage unit in Lithia Springs.
We look forward to meeting you and helping with your business, recreational, and residential storage needs.