7 Days A Week 6:00am-9:00pm
Monday - Thursday 7:30am-12:00am
Directions to Metro Self Storage
Is your to-do list more like a battle plan? It might be if you have moving on your agenda this weekend. No need to worry—Metro makes your storage solution hassle-free and expedient. Conveniently located in Sandy Springs near Dunwoody, our central mini storage location is right off Highway 400 at the Northridge Exit 6. We are easy-to-reach from most anywhere around the area, and we think you will appreciate our extended access hours. In addition to our great location and convenient storage office hours, we are proud to offer competitive storage rental rates and flexible monthly leasing. We serve several nearby neighborhoods and communities including Sandy Springs, Roswell, Atlanta, and Dunwoody.
Please follow these easy driving directions to our self storage facility in Sandy Springs.
From the North:
- Take Alpharetta Highway (Highway 9) south across the Chattahoochee River and turn left at the first street light (Dunwoody Place).
- Travel 0.1 miles to arrive at Metro Self Storage on the left.
From the South:
- Take GA-400 North to Northridge Road (Exit 6).
- Turn right at the light to go over the highway, then turn take a right on Dunwoody Place.
- Arrive at Metro Self Storage approximately 100 yards past the fifth light on Dunwoody Place on the right.
Note: If you reach Roswell Road, you have gone too far.
From the West:
- Take Marietta Highway (Highway 120) to Atlanta Street and turn right.
- Cross over the Chattahoochee River, and turn left on Dunwoody Place.
- Drive 0.1 miles to arrive at Metro Self Storage on the left.