7 Days A Week 6:00am-9:00pm
Monday - Thursday 6:30am-11:00pm
Directions to Metro Self Storage
Conveniently located on Route 83, just south of Washington Street and north of Center Street, Metro Self Storage in Grayslake is easy to reach from most points around the area. If your commute has you traveling the Tri-State Tollway (I-94) you will find our storage facility in Grayslake roughly seven miles to the west. Our location is easy to find too; we're just north of Grayslake Middle School and the Grayslake Area Library.
We offer extended access hours designed to accommodate busy days. Come by and meet our friendly storage team and find out why folks from Hainesville, Gurnee, Round Lake, Lake Villa, and beyond are happy with Metro Self Storage.
Please follow these easy driving directions to our self storage facility in Grayslake.
From the North(I-94):
- Take I-94 south to Grand Avenue (Rt. 132).
- Drive west on Grand to Route 45 and turn left.
- Drive south on Route 45 to Washington Street and turn right.
- Drive west on Washington to Barron Boulevard (Route 83) and turn left, then drive south 3 blocks to arrive at Metro Self Storage on the left.
From the North (Rollins Road):
- Drive 2 miles south on Barron Boulevard (Route 83).
- Arrive at Metro Self Storage just past Washington Street on the left side.
From the South (Rt. 120/Belvidere Road):
- Head north on Barron Boulevard (Route 83).
- Arrive at Metro Self Storage ¼ mile north of Center Street on the right side.
From the East:
- Drive west on Washington Street past from Route 45 and turn left onto Barron Boulevard (Route 83).
- Arrive at Metro Self Storage approximately ¼ mile south on the left side.
From the West:
- Head east on Washington Street from Cedar Lake Road to Barron Boulevard (Route 83).
- Turn right on Barron Boulevard and drive 2 blocks south to arrive at Metro Self Storage on the left.