Car, RV & Boat Parking
Motorhomes, lightweight travel trailers, motorboats, and motorcycles are all great ways to explore Tennessee’s beautiful outdoor recreational areas. Visiting the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Cherokee National Forest or Fort Loudoun Lake and Watts Bar Lake are all great vacation destinations.
If parking a recreational vehicle or boat is not allowed in your neighborhood, you can count on Metro Self Storage to provide you with well-lit and reliable parking with access 365 days a year including holidays and Sundays.
- Access your stored vehicle 365 days a year
- Easy online bill pay and account management
- Extended telephone customer service hotline hours
- Indoor commercial units for vehicle storage
- More than 40 years of vehicle storage experience
- Paved wide drive aisles and parking spaces
- Reserve your parking online or see us in person
We always recommend that you measure your vehicle ahead of time, and invite you to call us for more information about your Knoxville parking options at Metro Self Storage.