Directions to Metro Self Storage
Located on Holly Road, just southeast of Kostoryz Road, Metro Self Storage is convenient and accessible to and from downtown Corpus Christi. You will find us across the street from Angel Bright Home Health Care, about a mile from both South Padre Island Drive and the Crosstown Expressway. In addition to our easy to reach location at Crosstown Expressway and Holly, you will be sure to love the convenience of 24-hour access to your self-storage unit every day of the year. We are proud to provide, clean, secure, and affordable storage to Padre Island, Portland, Ingleside and Corpus Christi. Use our easy driving directions and come see why your friends, neighbors, and local businesses have made us their first choice for self storage.
Please follow these easy driving directions to our self storage facility in Corpus Christi.
From the North:
- Take 358 South going toward La Palmera Mall.
- Get off on the 1st exit - Kostoryz Road (after crossing Hwy 286).
- Turn right on Kostoryz Road to Holly Road - 2nd light and turn left on Holly.
- Arrive at Metro Self Storage on the left side behind the Valero gas station and empty lot.
From the South:
- Go North on Hwy 358 (SPID) to Kostoryz Road exit (St. Cyril Catholic Church on the corner).
- Turn left on Kostoryz Road, go under the overpass.
- Go to 2nd light (Holly Road) and turn left.
- Arrive at Metro Self Storage on the left side behind Valero gas station and empty lot across from the Angel Bright Hospice Center.
From the East:
- Go on 286 West (Crosstown Expressway) to the Holly Road exit, at the light, turn left, go under the overpass.
- Pass the 1st light (Ayers Street).
- Pass the 2nd light (Holly Road).
- Arrive at Metro Self Storage just passed Kostoryz Road on the left hand side, nest to empty lot across from the Angel Bright Hospice Center.
From the West:
- Take IH 37 to 358 South (SPID).
- Exit Kostoryz Road, turn right at the light.
- Go to the 2nd light which is Holly Road and turn left.
- Arrive at Metro Self Storage on the left side just past the Valero gas station and empty lot across from the Angel Bright Hospice Center.