Climate Controlled Storage in Buffalo Grove
When storing household and personal items in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, it's important to keep Chicago weather patterns in mind. If you plan to store important business items or personal belongings, keep in mind when items are stored correctly, cooled and heated storage units help them last longer.
Our temperature-controlled storage units are housed in an enclosed building which offers an added layer of protection from dust and even the most determined pests. Common household, business and personal belongings that can be damaged by extreme temperature swings or high heat and humidity include:
- Family keepsakes and memorabilia
- Clothing, fabric draperies, upholstered furniture
- Wood, dining room furniture, bed frames, leather furniture, and framed artwork
- Children’s toys, books, games, CDs, and DVDs
- Business storage items including medical files, documents, pharmaceutical samples, and other types of temperature-sensitive inventory
Our Buffalo Grove climate-controlled storage units remain at a set temperature between 59 degrees and 79 degrees year-round. Winter months in Chicago can be brutally cold and summer months often experience high heat, humidity, and thunderstorms; all weather events that make climate-controlled units worthwhile.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about our Buffalo Grove climate-controlled storage units, please give us a call today. Our professional and friendly storage team is here to answer your questions and help you select the right unit to meet your needs.