Climate Controlled Storage in Monmouth Junction
Did you know that temperature-sensitive items such as art, upholstered furniture, and appliances can be damaged if exposed to extreme temperatures and high humidity? For businesses and households, there are many reasons to rent a climate-controlled storage unit in New Jersey.
Let the climate-control storage experts at Metro Self Storage be your guide. Here are some examples of the types of temperature-sensitive items that benefit from climate-controlled storage:
- Business Storage: Pharmaceutical samples, business records, medical files, and office furniture and equipment
- Collectibles: Artwork, antiques, photographs, and heirloom furniture
- Electronics: Computers, stereos, appliances, and recording equipment
- Personal Items: Books, clothing, and household decor
- Sensitive Materials: Leather, glass, wood, and plastics
Our modern, sophisticated storage facility offers a wide selection of interior climate-controlled units in addition to ground-level drive-up units inside our fully fenced facility. Select units feature high ceilings and all units are backed by Metro’s Customer Satisfaction Pledge.
Climate-controlled units offer the comfort and convenience of large loading and loading bays that keep you and your belongings shielded from all of the wind, rain, and sweltering heat that New Jersey has to offer. In addition to multiple access points, wide, well-lit hallways, and hand carts make loading and arranging items in your storage unit as easy as possible.
We’ve been making room for people just like you since 1973. So stop by or rent your climate-controlled unit online today and find out why so many people love storing with Metro.