Welcome to Metro Self Storage
Located only 12 miles from Milwaukee, the village of Brown Deer is well-known for its breweries, fish fries, and sports enthusiasts. Between living an active lifestyle and tailgating before a Brewers game, when you need self storage we are here for you. Metro Self Storage has been making room for people just like you since we opened our first Midwest storage facility in 1973.
Located at the intersection of Teutonia Avenue and Bradley Road, our modern storage facility features a covered drive-through design to keep you and your stored items protected during chilly Brown Deer winters. We also offer industry-leading security technology, which includes video surveillance, LED lights, and motion sensor lighting.
STORAGE FACILITY AMENITIES
- Newer state-of-the-art self storage facility
- Covered drive-through for vehicles
- Interior loading and unloading
- Climate-controlled storage units
- Exterior drive-up access storage units
Metro Self Storage in Brown Deer is ideally located to meet your household and business storage needs. Offering the ultimate in service and convenience, our premier storage facility serves the Milwaukee metropolitan area.
READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OUR SERVICE!
WE VALUE YOU AND YOUR BELONGINGS
At Metro Self Storage, we understand that whether you are moving to Brown Deer, raising a family, or working nine to five in downtown Milwaukee, when you are experiencing a life transition you need an easy and efficient storage solution.
- Free seven-day storage hold
- Convenient online bill pay and account management
- Flexible month-to-month leasing on all storage units
- Industry-leading security features for your peace of mind
Not sure what size storage unit you’ll need? Call us or stop by and meet our friendly storage team who is here to answer all of your questions.