Climate Controlled Storage
Did you know that temperature-sensitive items such as art, leather furniture, and photographs can be damaged if exposed to extreme temperatures and high humidity? For business and households, there are many reasons to rent a climate-controlled storage unit in Montgomery. During the summer months temperatures frequently hit 94°F. High heat and humidity can damage temperature-sensitive items in a storage unit.
Let the climate-control storage experts at Metro Self Storage be your guide. Many types of temperature-sensitive items benefit from climate-controlled storage including:
- Business Storage: Pharmaceutical samples, business records, and legal documents
- Collectibles: Artwork, antiques, old photos, and classic cars.
- Electronics: Computers, stereos, cameras, and audio equipment
- Personal Items: Books, clothing, and photos
- Sensitive Materials: leather, glass, wood, and plastics
Because some storage items require extra care, Metro offers Montgomery climate-controlled units in a wide range of sizes. The effects of extreme temperatures and humidity include warping from expanding and contracting to mold and mildew caused by dampness. Because Alabama experiences hot, muggy summers, consider the value of renting a climate-controlled storage unit.