Free 7-Day Storage Hold. Reserve Now!
Storage Unit Costs & Sizes
Moving is hard work, but self storage doesn’t have to be. At Metro Self Storage in Lutz, FL, we think storage should be simple. That’s why you get top-of-the-line services that include access to your stored belongings 24-hours a day, 365 days a year in addition to a storage office open seven days a week. You also have the choice to pay for your storage rental by using your credit card to make secure online payments.
We offer Lutz storage units that range in size from 5X5 to 10X30 that are available with climate control, drive-up access, and first-floor access options. All of our spaces are ground level, so you never have to worry about stairs or elevators when you store with Metro.
Feel free to visit anytime during our convenient office hours. We'd be happy to show you around our facility and answer any questions you may have about storage units for rent in Lutz, FL.
SECURE & FLEXIBLE BUSINESS STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Looking for somewhere to archive paperwork, files, and important documents so you can create some extra space in your office? Maybe your business goals of expansion require an interim space to warehouse inventory. Metro Self Storage is here to give your business room to grow with flexible and reliable storage solutions.
- Climate-controlled business storage units are ideal for temperature-sensitive items such as pharmaceutical supplies, documents, and records as well as temperature-sensitive inventory.
- Outdoor drive-up access units with roll-up doors are suitable for landscaping and home building contractors.
- Our storage unit sizes range from 24 sq. ft. to 300 sq. ft. and, with several storage unit features and size configurations in between, finding your Lutz business storage solution is easy at Metro Self Storage.
Call us today to learn how our knowledgeable storage professionals can help you create a storage solution for your businesses.
USEFUL TIPS WHEN MOVING TO LUTZ, FL
Lutz is located just north of Tampa and is a part of the greater Tampa metro region that has grown into a desirable place to live, work, and play. Whether you are moving to Lutz or nearby Land O’Lakes, here are some helpful moving tips:
- Try to schedule your move to Lutz during the coolest time of the year, sometime between the months of November and May.
- Avoid commute hours and plan to share the roads with snowbirds and tourists from northern states and Canada.
- During the summer months temperatures can soar into the 90-100 degree range, making carrying boxes and furniture more difficult.
- Rent a moving truck with air conditioning.
- On moving day, keep an ice chest stocked with water and sports drinks to keep everyone well hydrated.
If you need climate-controlled storage units think of Metro Self Storage first. Our experienced and professional property manager is here to help you every day of the week.