Free 7-Day Storage Hold. Reserve Now!
Storage Unit Costs & Sizes
Life takes organization, and Metro Self Storage in Carrollwood can help you make that happen. We offer a wide selection of storage units with options including climate control, drive-up access, and first-floor access at storage rates that are sure to please.
Small 5X5 climate-controlled storage units are ideal for things like vinyl records, CDs, DVDs, electronics, musical instruments, and camera equipment. Medium 10X10 and 10X15 climate-controlled units will hold framed pictures and artwork as well as wood, leather, and upholstered furnishings during a remodel.
Our month-to-month leasing gives you the option to store for any length of time you decide. Online payments make managing your storage simple, and if you are looking for cheap storage rates near Tampa then don’t miss our online storage prices. Combine these Metro advantages with our super-friendly staff and you will have a storage experience that is one of the best in town.
SECURE AND FLEXIBLE BUSINESS STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Every morning when we open our doors for business our goal is the same, to provide each and every one of our customers, new and old, with the best possible self storage experience. That one simple goal is the reason for everything we do, because you are the reason for our business.
- We pride ourselves on providing commercial storage units at a conveniently located facility that's clean, modern, well-maintained, and secure.
- Choose from a broad range of climate-controlled units that maintain a steady temperature to insulate essential business items from damage caused by severe humidity and extreme temperature swings.
- Let us help you expand your business and increase productivity at our Carrollwood storage facility that provides 24-hour access, online account management, and 24-hour surveillance cameras offering the ultimate in service and convenience.
From drive-up to indoor climate-controlled units we offer a variety of storage spaces for rent in Tampa, so there's sure to be one to suit your business storage needs. Call us and find out how easy it is to move in with Metro.
USEFUL STORAGE TIPS WHEN MOVING TO CARROLLWOOD
There are many reasons to rent a self storage unit in Carrollwood. Sometimes it is a remodeling or reorganizing project that requires short-term storage. Most often, you need self storage when you are moving. Whatever your reason for needing some extra space, you can count on Metro Self Storage to make storage simple. Our expert storage team is here to assist you and can help you maximize your storage unit space.
- Load appliances and other bulky items into the unit first.
- Store items you'll need most often at the front of the unit.
- Create a center aisle when you are loading your storage unit to make accessing items easier.
- Treat wood furnishings with the manufacturer’s recommended polish or oil before storing.
- Cover mattresses and store flat on a level surface.
- Items sensitive to humidity and heat should always be stored in a climate-controlled unit.