Directions to Metro Self Storage
Metro Self Storage in Norcross boasts competitive pricing and an excellent location, just two miles west of I-85 and three miles east of Lawrenceville Highway, so chances are pretty high that we are on your way as you go about your day. Located on Singleton Road, you'll see that our location is easy to find just one block north of Indian Trail Road. For your convenience we have provided easy driving directions below, however, if you would like personalized directions please give us a call. Our friendly associates know the area well and will happily guide you in. We look forward to seeing you soon. With our extended access hours and easy highway access, we are the right choice for residents of Norcross, Lilburn, Tucker, and Gwinnett County who need business, household, or recreational vehicle storage.
Please follow these easy driving directions to our self storage facility in Norcross.
From the North and South:
- Take I-85 to Exit 101 (Indian Trail Road) and turn left at the end of the ramp.
- Travel 1.6 miles on Indian Trail Road and turn right onto Singleton Road.
- Arrive at Metro Self Storage in 0.3 miles on your left.
From the East:
- From the intersection of Beaver Ruin Road and Steve Reynolds Boulevard, head west on Steve Reynolds Boulevard for 1.7 miles.
- Singleton Road begins as you cross over Indian Trail Road.
- Arrive at Metro Self Storage in 0.3 miles on the left.
From the West:
- From Jimmy Carter Boulevard, travel east on Singleton Road for 2.5 miles.
- Arrive at Metro Self Storage on your right.
Note: If you cross Indian Trail Road you have gone too far.